Originally Posted by Joy
Welcome to Stovebolt! Some guys collect stamps of old trucks, some collect postcards of old trucks, you collect Eaton Axles!Hope you have a big barn to store your collection in. grin What trucks do you see them on?? ohwell Anyways, good luck and have fun here! wave

Thanks! Already folks seem great on this forum. I dig them out of '46 - '72 3/4 Ton and 1 Ton trucks. I am in the process of building my own version of the Napco front axle except instead of closed ball knuckles I am using Dana 60 King Pin knuckles.

I have one in a 4 link setup in my Jeep already. Awesome axles. And yea, I have them in pieces in my shop, some assembled outside, some on racks in my seperated shop, and even a few at my grandparents farm.

Heck, as I type this I am getting ready to go out in my shop and finish cleaning up a 4.10 third.


The Eaton Axle Guy