| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Gray_Ghost, 55shaker, MickeyP, GMCJammer51, Bills Auto Works, Bill Hanlon, Charles in CA, dt235sd, JW51, Gdads51),
105
guests, and
7
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,151 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 13 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 13 | Hey there, I am new to the forum here. I have always had an obsession with old vehicles and have a small collection of them myself. I am yearning for a 4wd K30 or something of the sorts. In the mean time I am obsessed with the old Eaton axles. I have an itch for them that I just seem to buy them whenever I come across one. IMHO they are the best designed truck axle and its a shame they stopped producing them and went to the 14 bolt.
Anyways, Just saying hello!
The Eaton Axle Guy
| | |
| |
| |