| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,340 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 31 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 31 | Does anyone have any personal experience installing or have this power assist steering kit on there truck? I have been told that it will work on pre 1947 chevy trucks due to the tie rod being the same length from 1937 thru 1955? Is this true? I have a 1938 HC 1/2 truck with a 1963 chevy nova 194 six cylinder installed. Any feedback as to installation, quirks, problems, how it works and how happy owners are with it would be greatly appreciated. I am looking at this kit since I would like to keep the original column/steering wheel look. thanks | | |
| |
| |