| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 581 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 581 | Thanks for all the great advise! I got back under there and could see a gap where the gasket must have turned when I snugged the pan on. I got another gasket now and will attempt this again. I bought some bolts and will cut the heads off so I can use them as aligning pins. I'll also set the long gaskets to the pan first rather than the block.
Like TJ said.... "a little frustration and a few sets of pan gaskets to get the knack for installing a pan from under the vehicle" | | |
| |
| |