Tony: Thank you for the info, and great pic's. It looks like you have spent a lot of time going over every nut and bolt on that baby. Nice job.
I have looked at a number of vehicles to see where the split line for the 2 colors runs down by the lower corner of the windshield. It always seems to peters out at the windshield gasket. I never realized that the Ivory runs all the way across the front of the windshield.
I have a couple of questions:
First, the " Race track " that gets painted Ivory around the Headlights amd Grille, has a half round recess in teh metal along the edge of it. Does this recess get painted Ivory also, or does it stop inside of it?
Second, I see that you have a bracket that supports the outer end of the Front Shock Stud. I have seen these in catalogs, but I thought they were an after thought. Were these factory mounted on the 4x4's ?