Thanks for the heads up on the Kroil Jerry .
I have discovered yet another problem with this van . Seems this is a one step forward two steps back operation .
The engine "seems" to be running fine except... the latest problem . I was already to drive it on home and blah...it died . No fuel getting through the pump . Better it happened before hitting the road .
So , most of the day was spent chasing the reason it wasn't getting any fuel . The fuel pump is new , but as much as I can tell is having a problem getting fuel to / through it . It'll pump for a little bit then quit . The thought at this point is the pump has become clogged with deposits from the tank . I knew better than to run it without a filter before the pump , but to be honest , I flat out forgot to install one .
So...I guess I'll have to pull the pump and the tank for a good cleaning .
Any thoughts on how to go about cleaning out a tank that has had really bad gas in it ? I have no idea if its rusted as well , but wouldn't be surprised if it is .

Thanks again .