| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,668 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 150 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 150 | I looked inside the door last night, down through the window opening and I saw rust further up inside the door. It doesn't look bad. I'm guessing more than one person has dealt with this. Can I get some ideas? I'm thinking Dremel tool with wire brush. | | |
| |
| |