I know this is not the original engine from my truck because it had a 270 in it from factory. It's a 58 GMC but the only thing left GMC is an emblem on the hood and the dash the rest is chevy. I know a lot of you guys have lucked into some low milage trucks in the past but the fact that mine is showing 213,000 miles on the odometer and still not dead yet says something for the old girl. I wanted to put something different under the hood, even bought a small block BH. I even have access to an all aluminum Offenhouser V8 and a 4 cyclinder Cummins. Decided it was less work and would be much cooler to run the 235 that was in it.
Thanks for the input and I know I'm going to have to pick some of you minds for more later on.
Thanks
Larry


58 gmc 100 with 350 sbc