| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Samantha, Forty9, texas46, Rustnut, IHPWR, Bill Hanlon, DadsFirstPickup, 32Fordpuchoptop, 1 invisible),
140
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,236 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2010 Posts: 74 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2010 Posts: 74 | thanks. I was wondering whether it is supposed to ground through the mounting screws, or whether there was a wire that I was missing. From your post, I assume it is supposed to ground through the mounting screws. The housing seemed to have an extra hole, and I wondered whether it was for a ground wire. I added a wire from the mounting screw to the frame, and that took care of the problem for the moment. I'll check the holes for the mounting screws and make sure they are bare (no primer or anything else). | | |
| |
| |