| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Gdads51, Simso, Joe H, HandyAndy, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, Peggy M, Oswald, Jon G, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
173
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2010 Posts: 74 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2010 Posts: 74 | After spending a good bit of time trying to figure out why the taillights (and brake lights) were not working, I finally figured out that the light housings were not grounded. I rigged up a ground and now they are working, but I cannot figure out how they are correctly supposed to be grounded. I tried checking the assembly and shop manuals, but could not find the details in there. Any help is appreciated. | | |
| |
| |