Thanks for the clarification, I now know that my truck is all original, now do I modify it or just do it back stock ????
Worra, worra, worra, I could not make up my mind so I went out and bought a 65 LWB Chevy that is original, I think I will restore the 66gmc to stock (with power steering) and shorten the 65 chevy longbed and street rod it. See there is more that one way to solve a problem. By the By both of these are on coils at the rear. both a 250 sixes with 3 speed on the tree, no power steering and no modifications ....... and not a lot of rust...........any one have a SWB fleetside pick up body, I am getting ready to change the WB on the 65 Chevy....What do you guys think ? they are both robin egg blue.
Kieth
Last edited by Kieth; 09/18/2010 5:16 PM.