ER, I know I'll probably slap my forehead, but whats a SB Resto ?
I think of "correct" relating to the appearance of the end product.
If BC is used most times the end result will far exceed that of the original type of paint used at the time of production.

Nothing wrong with that unless you relate it to "correct" and if you were to define restoration you would find that it means to "return to original condition".

My thought is....use what ever you want to achieve the end result your after.

I was a concourse judge for many years and I once judged a car which had been repainted to be like it was originally with the flaws that the factory had put in it.
I knew it wasn't the original paint, but yet it appeared to be !
I asked the owner how that was done and he told me.

It was an interesting example of what some guys will do to achieve being "correct" as it was when it left the factory.

Dan


Remember your freedom - US Veterans provided it.
101st Screaming Eagles