| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (RdsLessTaken, TUTS 59, Jay R, Otto Skorzeny, 68ironhead, Phak1, 1 invisible),
99
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,430 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 | I picked up a GMC parts truck in Hollandale, MN. Andy bought the motor and I got the rest of it. I then picked up a 2009 International tandem cutoff in Watseka, IL and put it on top of the parts truck. I then picked a fire truck in Marshfield, MO that runs, drives and stops with only 16k miles. I picked up a set of 3 piece 10 hole motor wheels with tires.and put them on top of the fire truck. I put a light bar on the back of the fire truck to make the overhang legal. The whole mess is sitting in my truck yard now. http://picasaweb.google.com/crenwelgeoil/1957GMC#5512831297752361970 | | |
| |
| |