| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Shaffer's1950, Cletus1950, Leo, NAPCOStormTrpr, Otto Skorzeny, GDW, MNSmith, Hanks custodian, Peggy M, Hotrod Lincoln),
103
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 | Actually they are both 550 series. The fire truck is titled a 57 but it was probably built in 56 because it still has the 324 while the 57 came with a 370 engine. I have a wrecker with a 370. The parts truck in front of the firetruck has nice front sheet metal and a chrome grille to spruce up the wrecker. I am anxious to see your 860. I always wanted one, but I wound up with an International with a Cummins and have run Internationals with Cummins ever since. | | |
| |
| |