| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | Hi gang, glad to be back online after a long hard summer off. And glad to be back working on the truck some. Now all I have to do is remember where I put all those nuts and bolts I pulled off last winter!!!!
Would like to replace the six 7/16-20 x 1" flywheel bolts on the 216 with new ones but I've been looking for a good while without success. And would like to replace the locks also. Any ideas?????? Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |