| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Jays58, tricordati, Otto Skorzeny, KEVINSKI, Gazz, JW51, Shade Baby),
147
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,468 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 | I Googled GMC engines for both trucks and industrial use last evening and thought I could see 361 on one document but the print was so small I couldn't be sure. My search included all engines ever produced by General Motors but couldn't find any trucks powered by this engine so I presume it was for industrial use. Maybe some of the GMC heavy duty guys have some info on it. I nearly suggested Pierce Arrow in my previous post as it was swimming around in my mind but it has just been too many years since I was at the Colorado RR Museum to be certain. Never been to the place at Ridgeway. | | |
| |
| |