Hello! I have a '61 chevrolet C20, I'm trying to get interstate travel out of it. It's to my understanding I have a 4.57:1 pinion differential and I would like a 3.5 (or similar) ratio. It seems i can put a '73-'87 3/4 or 1 ton 14 bolt rear end in it, would that be the right thing to do? I would like an 8-lug axle if I were to chose the rear end, so I can keep the wheels I have. I've measured it out and I'm near positive I have the 3 inches to spare with these wheels. If I were to load it up though, I'm not so sure. I'd love a C10 positraction differential if those are available in that ratio and compatible with my truck. I don't do much towing with it. It's a daily driver, but it isnt very practical as is. I believe I have the skill at this point to do a rear end swap If it isn't ridiculous. Any additional info you think I need would be welcomed of course. Thanks for the advice in advance!