Old Dollar,
Yes, it is getting plenty of fuel now (I picked up a rebuild kit last night at Napa and to say the least, it was pretty disgusting beneath the floats)

I am gonna have to clean out my gas tank or pick up a new one, cause the stuff that was in the fuel pump and the carb looked like crushed up seashells. Truck starts right up now that I rebuilt it, but now have a whole new issue. It is leaking gas big time now right from the carb somewhere (it was getting dark out by the time I was done), so I pulled it off again so I can pick up a carb manual to see exactly how each piece goes back in cause I must have put something in backwards or upside down. It drips gas right where the springs and levers are.

Thanks for the info.

**update** I tore it down, broke out the manual, built it up again, truck fired right up after 2 cranks, and flooded itself out. The carb was spilling out fuel again from the pump rod opening where the link goes to the throttle assembly.

Is my float A.F.U.?

Last edited by Will_Hammond; 08/05/2010 9:46 AM.

"Remember Who You Are And What You Represent"

"Being responsible sometimes means [censored] people off"
- General Colin Powell