| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,271 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 79 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 79 | After much toil and many dollars I have rear brakes.I saw some info in another post but cannot find it now. It concerned the proper "feel" of the brake pedal.After bleeding it has a firm feel with no noticeable leakage or leakdown from the pedal. The pedal goes down about two thirds of the complete travel length and is firm.I have a new hydrovac,wheel cylinders, and lines from the rebuilt master cylinder aft. Is this correct? I adjusted the new shoes correctly on lightly turned hubs.When should I readjust after waiting for the new shoes to "seat"? I can relate to the person who said he was spending his kids inheritance.So far its running about 100.00 a week!
Thanks, JMH
| | |
| |
| |