| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2010 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2010 Posts: 5 | Hi I just bought my 1938 chevy 11/2 ton truck with a 216 engine. I changed the oil but the level went up after I started it up a few times and ran it a short distance I drained the oil and its gone real thin and smells like its got gas in it! Any ideas? | | |
| |
| |