| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,681 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 38 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 38 | So here's my story, I have a 59 apache short box fleetside that I am in the middle of restoring. I am at the point where the engine (235) is in the chasis with the trans hooked up, it looks pretty awesome. Now I have to decide how to give him life, alt, dist, carb and headers. I am leaning towards 65 amp alt. the Langdon mini HEI. I'm not sure on the headers and at the moment I have the stock carb. The engine has an RV cam in it and is a fresh rebuild. I am looking for any ideas you might have on putting together the best combination for power and reliability. Part numbers would be great.thanks guys
Last edited by leftfield; 07/11/2010 7:29 AM.
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
alternator, HEI, plugs, single carb and headers?
| leftfield | 07/11/2010 6:27 AM |
Re: alternator, HEI, plugs, single carb and headers?
| squeeze | 07/11/2010 6:47 AM |
Re: alternator, HEI, plugs, single carb and headers?
| leftfield | 07/11/2010 7:30 AM |
Re: alternator, HEI, plugs, single carb and headers?
| squeeze | 07/11/2010 2:36 PM | |
| |
| |