| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,257 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 388 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 388 | I took advise of Woody and bought Wagner's tool. It is awesome, I stripped porbably most of the truck. The only issue I had was some areas those discs cannot reach and I started using Wire wheel on Angle grinder and turned out to be my best option so far and cheap. I buy wire wheels from HF for 4 bucks each compared to 14 bucks from HD or Lowes. And by the way Northern tool 20$ angle grinder is great deal comes with few wheels as well. I used one day close to 7 hrs. in cleaning my truck and just kept working. HF only broke in few uses.
My 2 cents.
Ganesh | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Dings, dents and stripping
| icanhazmetalgrrl | 07/07/2010 10:38 PM |
Re: Dings, dents and stripping
| fatboy0169 | 07/08/2010 2:07 AM |
Re: Dings, dents and stripping
| icanhazmetalgrrl | 07/08/2010 6:29 PM |
Re: Dings, dents and stripping
| tclederman | 07/08/2010 9:57 PM |
Re: Dings, dents and stripping
| 65PanelMike | 07/08/2010 11:15 PM |
Re: Dings, dents and stripping
| smokey_truck | 07/09/2010 3:45 AM |
Re: Dings, dents and stripping
| Czechman | 07/10/2010 10:19 PM |
Re: Dings, dents and stripping
| Ob1quixote | 07/10/2010 10:31 PM |
Re: Dings, dents and stripping
| sevt_chevelle | 07/11/2010 1:57 AM |
Re: Dings, dents and stripping
| icanhazmetalgrrl | 07/11/2010 4:27 PM |
Re: Dings, dents and stripping
| Czechman | 07/08/2010 2:34 AM | |
| |
| |