OK , Lets see if I can get this right so I can get the anwsers that I need to make the right choice in the parts that i need.
Frist off I'm a mechanic by trade , have been since the late 60's . I remember pumping gas for 21 cents a gallon in the mid 60's in N.J. My frist taste of cars and it has just kept on growing.
I've got a 65 c-10 custom cab short bed that I've owend for about 12 years. Non power anyting.
I want to add p.s , power disc brakes to it now.
I just bought a 82 silerado long bed with a 6 cyl. just for the front end swap , but after I drove it home I knew it was in too good a shape to make it junk if I pulled all the front-end parts off of it. It runs and drives great.
I keep a new Tahoe or pick-up (trade every 2 years) and have a company F-550 service truck for getting around so transportion is not an issuse. I only paid $300 for it and really want to keep it in one piece.So now I need another doner truck.
I found a 75 c-10 w/ disc brakes non power and p.s . Will this year swap into my 65 and if so what other parts might I need to do so ?
Thanks for everyones time and input
George Hood


1965 C-10 fleetside shortbed BLACK
82 c-10 longbed 6 cyl.
58 Lincoln 2-dr coupe Black w/white & blk.
59 lincoln 4-dr. parts car