A few years ago, Johm Milliman, Sweet, Trkngmc, myself and a few other guys went to a car show in Va. We all parked together, backed up to the curb at an angle on one of the roads in the town. John and I had just got back from a look at all the cars and came back upon our vehicles. There were two gentleman standing in front of my COE and not knowing I was the owner, the one said to the other, with his hands out to the side, looking at the front end, "why"?
We got a big kick out of that.

Billy


~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!