I bought my '49 6400 a few months ago. I have enjoyed driving it around Tulsa. I even drove it down route 66 to Oklahoma City to pick up a vehicle lift at an auction. Never went over 40 mph, but I smiled every mile. I have noticed a few things since I have owned it. I almost always get asked the question "what are you going to do with that thing?" My reply is I'm going to drive the hell out of it. I am also surprised by how many people don't seem to notice it while I'm out driving. Now, I'm not such a raging egomaniac that I expect people to stare and applaud me as I cruise down the road in this antique, but a large number of people don't even seem to notice this monster is sitting 18 inches from their lexus in 5pm traffic. Another odd thing that I noticed is homeless people LOVE this truck. I have several theories on this but basically I think the truck reminds them of their uncles farm, working in the fields, before they drank their lives away. The last thing I noticed is that no one has rode in this truck without slamming the %#$&*^# door. I can almost hear the door whistling at sub sonic speeds just before it contacts the cab with nearly enough force to rock the truck on it's tires. After my teeth and butt unclench I then calmly point out that the doors open and close perfectly with the force of ONE FINGER! Does this happen to you guys or am I a bit overly sensitive?