I don't know if I'm lucky or unlucky. I used my truck all weekend long, then today, I used it for work since my van was in the shop. I drove thru Seattle to Carnation and back home. A lot of Interstate driving up to 70mph, tunnels, bridges, heavy traffic, hwy 99 viaduct in downtown Seattle, etc...
At the end of the day I was turning up my alley and it happened. I went to my neighbor who was home and has a truck. He pulled me about 150' up the alley (it's kind of a steep hill) w/ a tow rope and we pushed it into my garage. It wasn't 30 minutes from the time it happened until I had it in my garage on jacks with the broken axle out.

Last edited by cletis; 06/29/2010 3:34 PM. Reason: removed parts wanted ad

1962 Fleetside 4spd 235 w/O.D. posi 3:90
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1990 Subaru Legacy Wagon AWD 2.2 5sp
2013 Ram Tradesman C/V
My Webshot Photos]