| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Southerntruck, Jon G, GMCJammer51, 3800GUY, Bill Hanlon, Otto Skorzeny, 2-Ton, 50Chevy3100),
157
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,185 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 91 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 91 | My 235 was rebuilt about 3 or 4 years ago and is now in the truck,connected to the tranny ,radiator in, oil and water in. The cab is the only sheet metal on the chassis. I want to fire up the motor before I start to assemble the rest of the sheet metal. I was told that I should prime the oil pump by maybe using an old screw driver cut off that fits the oil pump slot below the dist, turning it slow with a drill. What direction does it turn??? Also if anyone can tell me the basic connections I need to start it . A diagram would be nice . Thanks | | |
| |
| |