I have a mallory electronic dis,no points in mine,,

had to replace the module.. it was giving me all sorts of dieing problems but would always start back up........I checked the mallory according to their directions,, checked out ok,, so I let it go and kept driving the truck,, a mechanic told me the problem was in my module.... I bought a new one and no more problem... matter of fact,, I bought two..

has not died, burped, stalled, or do nothing but run and purr like a kitten..since.. may not be your problem ,, good luck with finding it,, almost drove me crazy on mine


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.