| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Paul Mullen, 55shaker, DadsFirstPickup, 3B, 68ironhead, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny),
93
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,557 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2008 Posts: 210 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2008 Posts: 210 | I am about to send up body parts in for work and paint but my grill has not been repaired and rechromed yet. I also bought fiberglass fenders.
Should I send the grill in to be fixed and repaired before starting on the body work or is this a pretty loose/easy fit?
| | |
| |
| |