| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
137
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 34 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 34 | Thanks!!!! will do what you recommend. I have not fixed the wheel cylinder yet... I'm still debating if I should buy a new one or rebuild... had any success at rebuilding? I've not much experience with this sort of thing and don't know what's involved with a rebuild. Anyway, thanks for your kind answer to my question... | | |
| |
| |