| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 388 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 388 | I have 52 AD with 216 3/4 ton 4 speed, I dont know if it is HD or not but I had same problem finding the whole clutch kit and I always got wrong parts. In AutoZone they have 1946 1 TON clutch 10 3/4 inches, only the clutch plate for ~ 50 bucks, 1/8 10 spline. Perfect match for the original.
Rest all was futile tries.
My 2 cents
Ganesh | | |
| |
| |