| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (WICruiser, Hotrod Lincoln, 51sub, Steelonsteel, Peggy M, 55shaker, TS3600, GRNHydra, 1 invisible),
124
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 203 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 203 | I don't know the circuit for your truck, and I'm not sitting in front of my truck or a schematic, but a heavier gauge won't hurt. 10 is a little big, though, do you have extra or something? I found the wiring diagram for your truck , and it says one side is grounded the other hot, so its a variable resister device. 10 gauge might alter your final reading, but I'd just try it and add some resistance later if needed. Or you could just spend a buck and use 18ga.
Dave
| | |
| |
| |