| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Leo, 3B, 55shaker),
69
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,075 Posts1,056,279 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#65536 09/11/2006 5:57 PM | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 14 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: May 2006 Posts: 14 | No Stuart, I foolishly chucked the boxes. Or I should say my girlfriend threw them out because they weren't nailed down. That's why I didn't respond to the previous posts. I tightened the new tapered wheel bearings down to original factory specs. (I think it was 33 ft lbs) and they were a little tight. The drum dragged a little. I loosened them up and they work fine. They are part #73-061K in Classic Parts of America. http://www.classicparts.com | | |
| |
| |