| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (JW51, Gdads51, dt235sd, Gray_Ghost, Woodcmiami, Shaffer's1950, Nick in Manitou, 3 invisible),
71
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,372 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 | I am unable to open your facebook photo even when I cut and paste the address to a search engine.
I don't know how big your bed is or what type but if it is 1/4" steel it is a lot more than 1000 lbs. | | |
| |
| |