| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,208 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 5 | I have a 50 3/4 ton and am a firm believer in seat belts. I have bought 3 pairs of lap belts to install. I have searched the forums and can't find any good information on installation of the 2 point belts. There are several references to a "really good link" but unfortunately it is dead now. Anyone have a copy of the info from the link or some ideas? Thanks Carl | | |
| |
| |