I just have the 54 at the present time and looking for parts like wheels, brake drums and tires and hoist. Whatever else crops up in the future. But just mechanical for the time being. Both have electric rears.
The 56 is ready to be junked far away in MN. It has good wheels and tires, hoist and running 302. My 54 has bad brakes tires and no hoist. Wheels are motor wheels. Engine does not run yet.
I do not know how to send pictures. Just dreaming as usual. This is addictive. Grigg has seen a picture and probably knows more about my 54 than I do just looking at a picture.
Does the transmission usually just hang from the bell housing. And an Automatic has a crossmember to support it. I do not have it close to me but it does have a 5 speed.
Not to interested in the body at this time. but who knows in the future. I would rather find another 54.
Yes wipers are really neat. Sun visor would even be better.
Tim, you can't have a 302 yet. We are going to have a pull one day with your 350 COE. (just kidding). Anyways your engine is upside down when I look at the manual.
thanks for the feedback everyone.