| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Keepinthemstockm, TUTS 59, Wally / Montana, Jay R, papas52, Otto Skorzeny, JW51, Gdads51),
95
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,084 Posts1,056,333 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#65133 09/05/2006 4:40 AM | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 29 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 29 | Thanks for all the input guys! I am very excited. I will go with a 700R4 and keep the orig. rear end. The truck does have a 6 and manual trans. I also think I will stay with the six bolt pattern and put discs on the front and keep the pads in back. You guys have been a huge help and I really appreciate it. Now on to the next 1000 questions! | | |
| |
| |