| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Keepinthemstockm, TUTS 59, Wally / Montana, Jay R, papas52, Otto Skorzeny, JW51, Gdads51),
95
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,084 Posts1,056,333 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#65127 08/31/2006 10:04 PM | Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 Riding in the Passing Lane | | Riding in the Passing Lane Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 | I,m getting ready to do a similar swap. I got a rear end from a 69 with 3.08 gears. I intend to put it in a 60 panel. It looks like everything will fit except the panhard bar mounting. As soon as my welder friend gets back from vacation I am going to work on it. I put a 5th over trans. from an s-10 in my 55-2 & it works great. They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing. 1972 Chevy c10 Cheyenne SuperIn the Gallery Forum | | |
| |
| |