I have been searching for about 2hrs now and cannot find any info on how to remove the tube. I did see something that said it was a twist, but I tried and it did not budge. Mind you the entire side of the block has oil and gunk all over it. A friend of mine told me to clean the vent tube that the oil leaking by is from there or from the valve cover vents. Did the valve cover vents after I found them and now wanted to do the oil/fill vent tube.
Also he said to pull out the insides and soak it in gas. I probably sound stupid here but is there some place that has the description of pulling out the inners?
Thanks and like I said I am sorry if this was covered. I found multiple listings for rear seals and such just no reference to the vent tube.