I was wondering how the ride would be. I have had sevral muscle cars but have never drove a corvette so I was un sure how stiff it is. What do you think about the air bag idea? I like the adjustability of the air and when I want to through a load in I can just pump them up. Plus there like $80 each for 2500 lb bags.

Could you take some measurements off your vette sometime? I still need to know the width at the dog bones.

pictures....
This is of another site I think it is like a late 60's to 70's corvette but the same concept.

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af322/dreasoner/bags.jpg

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af322/dreasoner/bags2.jpg

Here is the front end.

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af322/dreasoner/truck/DSC01034.jpg

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af322/dreasoner/truck/DSC01037.jpg

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af322/dreasoner/truck/DSC01036.jpg

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af322/dreasoner/truck/DSC01035.jpg

The rims are off my cutlass a little tight considering I don't even have the calipers on there. Going to have to get at least 17" rims. That kind of throws out the steele rims I wanted.





Last edited by dreasoner; 05/28/2010 3:17 PM.