I wanted to update the post on my truck. I got the front end in with the help from you guys on dimensions. I'll post pictures this weekend. It looks great fit pritty good, I had to cut the front half of the frame off to get the sway bar in there. But everything went pritty smooth.
I'm working on the rear end know. I bought a rear end but it just pieces. I have the differential, outer knuckls, dog bones, leaf spring, and the toe end bars. But I am missing parts to completly assembole it. Can anyone give me dimensions off an assemboled rear? I need to know how far appart the outer knuckle assemboly is. I think knowing the distance from the inside to inside of the dog bones would be the best. This would help me mock it up and make some drawlings. I need to get brackets made but I have to draw them up.
The other thing I was thinking about doing is getting rid of the leaf spring and doing some sort of air bag setup on the rear. I don't want to do any sort of valving but just the bags to give me some adjustability. I'm not to confident in the single fiberglass spring holding the truck up expecily if I haul anything. It's not like this is a work truck but I want to haul something. I know the easiest way is to buy the air over shocks but I'm to cheap for that there like $400 a piece. I have found some picture of the low riders cars and truck were they make a mount of the rear diff were the original spring goes and then some arms to the knuckls and put air bags on top. What do you guys thik about this idea? Anyone done this?