Boy you got that right Woody. I've seen three of their complete beds installed recently and they look just like a brand new stock original bed and go together flawlessly. Lots of help on their site and they go way out of their way when it comes to information.
Also, "MADE IN AMERICA". I don’t know who started the company or who owns it now but I just hope that a son in-law or grandson doesn't take over the business one day and run it into the ground as I've seen happen to so many well run thriving companies. When you got a good thing going, you should leave it alone and not try to make it your own or change it.
DG
Hey Mar-Ktech, I'd sure like to hear a little bit about Mar-K's history. In fact it might be something you might concider adding to your site, "About Us" sort of thing. Who started the business, is it privately owned? Do you just make automotive parts or does the company fabricate other items?
I find the real story behind Orange County Choppers intesting. Many people believed that the bikes were all they made and that was their mainstay. But in the begining before they became a TV wonder, their main business was steel fabrication and the bike thing was just a side thing for the old man. DG
Last edited by Denny Graham; 05/26/2010 10:21 AM.