Experimented with various radial tire dimesions on my daily truck over the past decade.
Started out with 32" but found that the stock height around 29" handled best for around town.
I will leave the 3.55 in the truck, but am thinking about the passenger chevy I will make starting this winter.
I want to set it up for freeway driving but don't like the idea of modernizing the entire drive line. Just not my thing.
I know there are many r&p sets out there - maybe there is a good match...?
Or maybe I have a custom set made. Probably cheaper than all the other options I ever read about, including the illusive torque tube overdrive.
I will ask Patrick if he can help. Maybe he can make or assist with making a lower ratio.
The 3.55 or 3.38 sets are nice, but we need something between 2.5-3
I bet there are a few of us who would go that route, if it would be available.