| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 13 | Did you do anything to the orginal firewall? I'm doing the same thing now, I put the street rod front floor pan in but now I'm wondering if I should have put the 4" set back fire wall in too.
A friend will bail you out of jail, but a real friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying we really F*****up this time.
| | |
| |
| |