| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,416 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2000 Posts: 179 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2000 Posts: 179 | This is the helper spring set up on my '40: Helper spring 1 Helper spring 2 Looking at my '41, I think they would fit either '40 or '41. I don't know if they are aftermarket or original but I have seen identical ones on eBay from time to time. Eventually I plan to go to an open differential an eliminate them on the '40. If you have trouble finding something that works well for you, send me a PM via this forum and I may be able to help. Joe
Joe McNeel
http://mcneelnet.com/~jmcneel/59.html
| | |
| |
| |