| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (classicfins, Donf, 1 invisible),
72
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,568 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2010 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2010 Posts: 3 | I'm Robert, I'm the same Colotow if you run into me on any other boards
I have a 65 in pieces, planning to put it on a 79 Blazer 4x4 frame, mostly because I already have it, and it was free! (Don't hate me?) I used to have a different 65 shortbed stepside, but the ex got that in the divorce. This one will be a long term project, still planning and gathering parts, but it'll happen. Saw a comment about this board somewhere, stopped in to check it out, wandered around lurking for a couple hours and decided there was too much great info and resources here to not join. Hopefully I can help as well as ask questions, we'll see... | | | |
Entire Thread
|
another new one, from Tooele, Ut this time
| Colotow | 05/16/2010 5:29 AM |
Re: another new one, from Tooele, Ut this time
| jockbolter50 | 05/16/2010 6:31 AM |
Re: another new one, from Tooele, Ut this time
| Joy | 05/16/2010 10:19 AM |
Re: another new one, from Tooele, Ut this time
| Miner54 | 05/16/2010 3:21 PM |
Re: another new one, from Tooele, Ut this time
| Achipmunk | 05/17/2010 1:37 AM |
Re: another new one, from Tooele, Ut this time
| Leo | 05/17/2010 2:38 AM | |
| |
| |