| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (mick53, 55shaker, Peggy M, Gdads51, Hanks custodian, MickeyP, homer52, 1 invisible),
102
guests, and
5
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,137 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2010 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2010 Posts: 18 | Thanks for the quick response Bill. Complete cluster was on ebay for $50 plus shipping, so I didn't want to wait too long. If I didn't hear from anyone I probably would have taken a chance on it, but it was nice to pay for it knowing I wasn't buying a paper weight for my desk - Al
1958 Chevy Apache 3200
| | |
| |
| |