Yea, that's what I thought and put the "345" in parentheses. That made no sense to me either. I need to clean the engine and see what I have...I figure a 305. k10, your sequence of events there are perfecto and what I'm thinking. I can't keep the thought from my head that the fuel system is the story here. I'll eventually do a compression test too. Funny you mentioned the "old timer" to get in there and fix it, 'cause I found a guy right down the road and I'll be talking to him in a few minutes! Comes highly recommended and I'm told he loves this stuff. If he can't do it for some reason, then I'm gonna have to go at it. Which ain't so bad...I'd rather be under the hood now instead of waiting till next month when it's 103 degrees and 99%humidity here it Texas!