| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,125 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 74 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 74 | Thanks for the reply.
My speedometer is not working correctly but I judged my speed based on the traffic around me. I got a glimpse of the lady's honda's speedometer next to me at one point and we were moving a little over 65. The car didn't really seem like it was struggling to be honest.
Your right the fan is noisy, and I do have some sort of low lever vibration coming from either the rear of the vehicle at about 65-70 mph. I am not sure its the rear though as I feel like its the tires.
I am going to buy a tach asap, I feel like I might be over revving the engine from time to time, especially as I mentioned before getting on the highway from first gear to second.
DG
1946 Chevy Stylemaster Sedan - 216 6 Cylinder 1971 Chevelle SS 1995 Monte Carlo Z34 2005 Corvette Z51
| | |
| |
| |