| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,467 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 83 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 83 | Saw no smoke while the engine fan was blowing air all over, didn't noticed the smoke after the engine was off. There is nothing else over there that would smoke so while I didn't see the source of the smoke directly I am pretty sure it was the generator. I didn't hear any arcing but then my truck needs a new exhaust system as the one on it is pretty rusted and loud. I think I need to ck the generator output and if that is ok I need a new regulator. I put one on my 65 sub years ago, it was solid state; I don't remember if I had to polarize it on not but I don't think so.
1999 GMC Yukon 1957 GMC 100 Panel
| | |
| |
| |